Private Funding for the Real Estate Investment Market
Colorado, Arizona, Nevada
MULTI-FACETED DIRECT LENDER
As a true service provider, we do more than just lend money.
Lead Funding provides many complimentary services to add to our clients’ success. Our partner company has developed and sold more than $100MM of successful “flips” since 2009. Some of our complimentary services include:
- Referrals for discounted granite counter tops, cabinets, and excavating services
- Free industry forms such as contractor agreements and lien releases
- Free expert advice when problems arise including referrals to reliable sub-contractors
- Free assistance with valuations, remodel ideas, and local knowledge of communities
- Referrals to experienced “Investor” agents who can market your fully remodeled investment property with discounted listing brokerage services for as low as a 1% with free staging
FAST, EASY, FLEXIBLE
Funding new loans in 2-3 business days, and in some cases, next day!
Lead Funding’s mission is to offer private financing to local investors with competitive rates, hassle free and quick terms, and complimentary essential tools. We have funded projects from $40,000 to $3,000,000
- Fast. At Lead Funding, our turnaround time needed to underwrite any fund is unprecedented. In most cases, we fund within 2-3 business days, and some cases the next day.
- Easy. Simply complete our application including credit reports for the principals of the business, and we’ll issue a “pre-approval” letter which provides our clients the ability to submit offers that are equivalent to “cash.” Once pre-approved, your application is good for the next 12 months.
- Flexible. We can fund most residential investment projects including single-family residential homes to large multi-family homes. We can fund projects ranging from $40,000 to $3,000,000.
UNIQUE VALUATION PROCESS
Lead Funding will lend 70% of the future improved value.
Lead Funding’s team of valuation experts has successfully estimated and valued over $1,000,000,000 (BILLION) of residential investment properties throughout Denver, Phoenix, and Las Vegas since 2009.
Our experience is simply unmatched. We take into account your remodeling budget and building plans and provide a complimentary and detailed electronic report of estimated improved value based upon your property becoming fully remodeled. We apply similar methodologies used by an experienced licensed appraiser including all applicable adjustments (positive and negative) for your specific investment property. Historically, our valuation reports have been within 3% of actual resale pricing. Finally, our Comparative Valuation Report compares actual resales most similar to your subject property, which have been fully remodeled and sold within the past 90 days.